Your artist statement and bio is an important part of your art marketing strategy! It helps define you as an artists and tells what you are about, why you create and what makes you interesting as an artists. We have put together an Artist Guide and Worksheet to help you craft are unique and effective artist statement. To have a copy sent to you by email click the button below!
Just a few places you will use your artist statement…
- Your Website
- Your Social media channels (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIN, Youtube, etc.)
- Gallery Applications
- Art Fairs and Shows
- Press Releases
- Conversations with prospective buyers
- Profile Bios (in print and web)
- Art Competitions
- Solicitation for Commissions
- Application for Teaching Art Classes or Workshops
Join Art Marketing Masters
A group coaching community for artists who want to take their art business to the next level. In the group, we dive deeper into topics and strategies for Internet Marketing.